IMPORTANT PLEASE READ OUR COVID 19 POLICY FULLY
- At Malabar we take the health and safety of our guests and ourselves very seriously. This year we have put in place some changes to the way we operate.
- Guests are to arrive no earlier than 5pm and departure time is 10am.
- We have positioned hand sanitisers around the premises and we ask that you use these and maintain good hand hygiene at all times.
- Breakfast will have to be pre ordered the night before. As we serve breakfast at a communal table we will have to allocate a time when you can safely enjoy your breakfast.
- We will not be entering your room to service them during your stay.
- If you require fresh clean towels please let us know at breakfast time and we will leave them outside your room door. A laundry basket will be on the landing for your dirty ones.
- We ask that you bring your tea tray down with you at breakfast time so we can give you a clean and refilled one to take back to your room after breakfast.
- We will be maintaining our high standards of cleanliness at all times and high touch areas will be cleaned regularly during the day.
If you require any more information please e-mail us at [email protected]